Deer Meadows is the newest multi staged subdivision available in Vegreville. Phase 1 will be completed in 2 stages bringing 29 new single family lots to the neighborhood.
The Town of Vegreville boasts:
- A newly renovated first class Vegreville Aquatic & Fitness Centre with waterslide, pool, fitness centre and indoor ice arena.
- The Vegreville Centennial Library provides programs and resources to the area.
- Excellent educational institutions from elementary to college level.
- Modern regional hospital with emergency and support services.
- Annual festivals include the Pysanka Festival, Canadian Pony Chuckwagon Finals and Vegreville County Fair.
- Economic hub of the region with major employers: ATCO Electric, TransCanada Pipelines Ltd, Federal Government of Alberta, Alberta Innovates Research Centre, agricultural services and retail shopping hub.